Find Your New Favourite Makeup Brush at Designer Australia
A makeup brush is by far the best way to apply your cosmetics. However, not just any brush will do. At Designer Australia, we offer top brands, such as Cinema Secrets and Elementwo, to bring you the quality you deserve and the look you want.
Benefits of Using Makeup Artist Brushes
You want a smooth, flawless look when you apply your makeup, and the best way to achieve it is by using brushes. Here are a few of the benefits of using brushes as your go-to applicators.
- Even application. One of the most important reasons to use makeup brushes is the smooth, even application they can provide. If you are having trouble achieving a flawless foundation finish, it may be because of your application method. Make the switch to brushes for best results.
- Superior coverage. A foundation brush can give you better coverage than a sponge or your fingers. Don't believe it? Do a side-by-side test using different applicators, and you'll see the difference for yourself. Brushes also offer the best coverage when it comes to other types of makeup, including eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick.
- Faster application. Not only does your makeup go on better with a brush, but it also goes on faster. If time is of the essence when you're applying your makeup, you'll appreciate the extra speed a good set of brushes can afford you. Keep your makeup brush set neat and tidy in a brush belt or other organiser to save even more time.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Makeup Brushes
Now that you know why you should use makeup brushes, it's also essential to understand how to use them properly. Here are a few common mistakes to avoid to ensure that you get the most out of your investment.
- Applying too much pressure. Quality brushes are made with delicate hair. “Scrubbing” with the brush can damage it, causing the tips of the bristles to bend out of shape. Use light pressure instead, touching your face with only the tip of the brush.
- Not keeping them clean. Many people neglect to take proper care of their makeup brushes – a dangerous mistake. Unwashed brushes can harbour germs that can lead to infection. A daily spritz with an antibacterial spray and a thorough wash every week or two is the minimum maintenance you should be performing.
- Storing them improperly. You can make your brushes last much longer by storing them correctly. Store your brushes handle down, bristles up, always making sure that they're dry before tucking them away in a makeup bag or brush belt. Also, keep your brushes somewhere besides the bathroom, as the warmth and humidity can encourage the spread of bacteria.
Why You Should Use Designer Australia
Designer Australia is an Australian-owned and -operated business based in the Sunshine Coast. For ten years, we have been providing professional-quality makeup brushes and other cosmetic products at competitive prices. We are known for excellent customer service and fast shipping times, shipping most orders within 24 hours. To learn more about our range or place your order, contact us today.