Welcome to our website. By proceeding with your purchase, you are agreeing to our Delivery & Returns Policy:
ALL DELIVERIES: We accept no responsibility for undelivered parcels or lost mail due to the fault of Australia Post, Couriers Please, TNT or overseas postal services. Should registered post be required for any deliveries, please make your request known upon ordering, and an extra fee (equal to that charged by Australia Post) will be added to your purchase total and advised once the sale is complete. Non delivery of an item due to an incorrect or incomplete, or unaccessible delivery address being provided is also not the responsibility of Designer Makeup Tools. If insurance is required, please advise prior to placing your order so that a quote can be provided.
All orders are checked prior to dispatch, but we understand errors can, on the rare occasion, occur. All claims for incorrect deliveries or complaints regarding your order must be received within 7 days to be actioned. Claims after this time will not be considered. Please check your order thoroughly once received.
We offer an exchange service for change of mind within 14 days of invoice date, and a refund service for any item that arrives with manufacturer faults. Please contact us prior to returning any goods.
Should the items ordered be unsatisfactory due to a wrong choice on your part, the item/s may be returned WITHIN 14 DAYS for a store credit Cost of delivery in each circumstance is customer responsibility. Items are unable to be accepted if used in any way as this contravenes Hygiene Laws. Items will not be accepted in any condition other than new condition, and all packaging must be intact, allowing the item to be resold. Please contact us prior to returning any goods. Cost of delivery for exchange items also at customer expense despite invoice total.
Should the items ordered be unsatisfactory due to manufacture faults, the item should be returned for our evaluation, and upon approval, an item that is equal to or as close as is practicable to the item originally sold, will be provided in exchange. Alternatively, a refund may be granted if the item has become out of stock.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.